PUBLIC NOTICE: Napi’s Playground Elementary School and Piikani Nation Secondary School
Will reopen as per cohort schedule below:
- NPES COHORT B: JANUARY 24, 2022
- NPES COHORT A: JANUARY 31, 2022
- PNSS ALL STUDENTS: JANUARY 24, 2022
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF THEY ARE SHOWING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS: RUNNY NOSE, CONGESTION, COUGH, SORE THROAT, FEVER OR CHILLS.
Your child will be sent home from school if any of these symptoms appear on bus or at school.
If you are waiting for test results, DO NOT send your child to school.
PBOE strongly recommends that you have your child vaccinated to stop the spread of Covid in schools.
Rapid Test Kits have been delivered. If you did not receive your kit, please contact your child’s homeroom teacher. If your child tests positive from the Rapid Test Kit, please contact AKHS Covid Centre (587-421-2002).
Be advised that if a Covid outbreak occurs in the school, in your child’s classroom, or on the bus, it could result in closures:
- School Closure – Significant #of staff and significant #of students
- Classroom Closure – Teacher unable to be in classroom; students would return to
- Bus Closure – Bus Driver unable to drive bus; students would return to
PBOE continues to provide enhanced sanitization, masking, and other safety measures for students on buses and in classrooms. Please help us keep your child safe by following Covid safety protocols.
Lisa Crowshoe – Superintendent